
Grace's last day of preschool was Carnival Day. All of the kids dressed up like clowns. They had so much fun. Grace can't wait until preschool starts in the fall. She wrote a note to "miss Rie" telling her how quiet she is going to be in her class next year. Hmm, can you imagine Grace talking too much in class?!!!

You've got to be kidding me! Enough said!

Playing Tracball ( my mother's day gift from Andrew)
Nice Form!!!

Grace's ballet recital was so cute! Grace's group was "The Twelve Dancing Princesses". How pitiful is it that this is the only picture I took, but I did get the performance on video. Grace is truly a graceful dancer! Her ballet teacher"miss Natalie" is an amazing teacher. Grace absolutely adores her and her mother "miss Connie".

This is the fabulous breakfast my wonderful husband and children made me for breakfast on Mother's Day. Fluffy French Toast. It was amazing! It tastes as good as it looks!
Yum, how on earth do you make that? You will have to send me the recipe. We sure miss you guys and I am loving Grace's clown costume. Hopefully we can come up for the 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics of the kids! Grace looks so cute in her ballet outfit and her clown costume (my poor kids will never look quite as nice if i have to find the costumes :) haha).
ReplyDeleteAdorable little ballerina and the french toast looks amazing..
ReplyDeleteGrace is such a doll! We love having her come over and play. I want that french toast recipe. Looks wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteI accidently opened your blog and am glad I did. Love the pictures. The French toast looks yummy.
ReplyDelete