Monday, April 26, 2010

So Stewart has done all of the posts up to this point. I have never tried to change, update, or beautify our blog! Sad I know. I'm worried I will ruin something or screw it up. I am NOT computer savvy. It has almost been 6 months since our last post so I won't attempt to completely play "catch up" . I don't know how you do it Kristin, blogging nearly every day!

I may eventually learn how to add a list of blogs I read and once I figure that out I may add a picture or two of my own!

So what's new? Well, no strep throat here for at least 2 weeks. That's great! I've been walking every morning at 6:00 and trying to get one bike ride in a week. Andrew and Grace just got back from DisneyWorld and had the time of their lives! Lucy climbs on everything--and falls off from everything, and is extra crabby with her molars coming in. I'm counting down the days for our trip to Europe in July. (without the kids, only Stewart and I!) Yay! Other than that, same old, same old.

6 comments:

  1. Yay for updates finally (although I haven't updated mine since December I think, so I have no room to talk). That is awesome Grace and Andrew went to DisneyWorld . . . why didn't you guys go? Saving up all your vacation anticipation for London? Thanks for the purple bike by the way. Cambelle is in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen my house? I blog - I don't clean or cook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Nicki glad you are updating this thing. I completely forgot about your trip this summer. You two will have such a well earned blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No strep? That is something to blog about. I'm excited for you guys and your trip. I expect to see lots of pictures. Sorry I didn't show you all the tricks of the blog. It really is simple once you see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, an update! love it and YOU! ok, and kristin's comment made me laugh, out loud! oh it is good to have such great friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad I just read this and can't congratulate you on being sick-free (since I know Grace's been down and out).

    ReplyDelete