Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tis The Season?

We have been approached by Intermountain Health Care and the Obama Administration to begin our own proprietary Health Care Facility. This facility will be unique in that all sicknesses will pass through this location. The hope is that families can build super immunity to super bugs. This program is in its infancy, so there are a few drawbacks and very few benefits at this time. One thing we have done well is get sick. Tis the Season and we have had just about everything going around in a 4 week period. We have had H1N1 (Swine Flu for you non politically correct types), a nasty cold, and some form of Rota-Virus or other nasty virus. While you may think how lucky we are to be a part of this unique program, I must say they do nothing to help stem the lack of sleep. After 4 weeks, we are all a little punchy. Oh by the way, Lucy is now teething and so it has been a nightmare of epic proportions when added to the above mentioned maladies.

With that said, we are all well now, so hopefully we have everything out of the way for the holidays. Everyone was also well enough for Lucy's birthday, which was a blast. We found out that she loves frosting and cupcakes.

Anyway, we miss you all and hope all of you have a happy Thanksgiving. By the way I am throwing in a picture of the kids taken at Target (another long story for another time).

3 comments:

  1. All is well!!! I don't plan to join this exclusive health group.
    Of course, the Lucy picture is a perfect birthday picture.
    I love the one of the three of them. Can't wait for the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, you guys really have had it all!! no more the rest of winter, ok?!

    ps, we have so much enjoyed getting to know such a great family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun few weeks! I can imagine how popular that plan would be.:)

    Happy Birthday Lucy & Grace. I love frosting & cupcakes too!

    ReplyDelete