This post is for the benefit of all lego freaks who read this blog. Dakota requested that Andrew send some pictures via e-mail, for him to see. I thought it might be more fun to put them on the blog. Andrew is amazing at building these things and can spend hours doing so. I thought I was pretty good at legos as a kid, but he has taken it to a new level. He even names the little buggers.
Anyway, here are a few for your reading and viewing enjoyment.
Dax said: "Those are awesome. Why haven't you (speaking to me of course) bought ME any legos? Stew buys Andrew lots of legos! Maybe you could just send me up there for this year, it's to hot here anyway." And there you have it. Andrew, you rock!
He would have fit in well with my family growing up! We were big Lego fans. Glad to see that Legos are still the way to go! PS I love your family pictures.
These are awesome Andrew! You will have to teach Coop some of your skills.
ReplyDeleteDax said: "Those are awesome. Why haven't you (speaking to me of course) bought ME any legos? Stew buys Andrew lots of legos! Maybe you could just send me up there for this year, it's to hot here anyway."
ReplyDeleteAnd there you have it.
Andrew, you rock!
Creativity is working in him, for sure. You forgot to tell us the names of the ones you posted, however.
ReplyDeleteHe would have fit in well with my family growing up! We were big Lego fans. Glad to see that Legos are still the way to go! PS I love your family pictures.
ReplyDelete