Monday, May 9, 2011

Has it been that long?

Yes it has been that long and we are still alive. Are we lazy? Yes! Has anything exciting happened? Yes! Why haven't we posted it? Who knows. I was intrigued that Emily (our sister-in-law) has posted her 300th entry on her blog. I can't even count past 20 (less if I have shoes on) so the very idea of posting that much blows my mind. However, it did serve to inspire an entry of sorts. I won't even attempt to catch up via this entry, but rather state that we are still alive and no we haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

We will try to do a better job of keeping up.

Here are some random photos:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your post. Can't say I'm much better these days. The pictures are great. It does show that you do still exist. :o) So where's Nicki's picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of Andrew giving Grace bunny ears. Made me laugh. Thanks for the humor, buddy.

    ReplyDelete