Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Playing Catch Up





As you can see, by all of the random photos, I haven't updated our blog for MONTHS! I've been busy, ok! Grace and Lucy had a blast 2 weeks ago when it snowed. It stayed around long enough for them to build a snowman and eat all of the gross dirty snow they could before I caught them! I know, I know, I used to eat snow as a child too. For some reason it grosses me out when there isn't a lot of it that has fallen. Oh well, kids will be kids, and Grace LIVES to eat snow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, snow already! I guess I had better be prepared to be cold when we come to visit.
    Your poor kiddos (and you!). Nothing worse than being sick. We just got over some stomach virus that was pretty nasty. No fun! We can't wait to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete