Our trip to the coast began with an exciting trip to airport at 6:30 in the morning. Nicki and I were impressed that the kids not only got ready but were very helpful and we arrived at the airport with nary a hiccup. Spencer (our neighbor) sportingly got up with the sun and drove us to the airport. Lucy, Grace and Andrew did spectacular on the airplane. Lucy never cried once and Andrew and Grace loved looking out the window at space (Grace's words) and Mt. Hood. Mt. Hood was beautiful and we flew right next to it.
After arriving in Portland we found ourselves in the airport wondering how we were going to get all of the luggage, kids and ourselves from the baggage claim to the Rental Car counter. That tested our ability to be a 5 person family. In the end we made it with little drama. We still had no complaining from the kids. It was awesome.From the airport we headed to GG's and gramma's (Grandma Delamarter and Grandma Gray).
Is that the beach house you stayed at? If so, I am in for next summer. Looks gorgeous! I'm glad the airport wasn't dramatic, nothing is more stressful because you have nowhere to hide.
ReplyDeleteThe kids want to call soon to discuss having a new sister with Andrew & Grace. It has been interesting so far. :)
Hello you all. You're pictures, etc are not quite a week late.
ReplyDeleteThat beach house looks amazing and I love the picture of Andrew and Grace!
ReplyDelete